Windows Vista Sidebar Calendar Gadget Not Working
THanks! Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? Thanks for the suggestions, much appreciated "webster72n" <> wrote in message news:ifjlvv$up1$... > Joe, are you using the 'Windows Sidebar'? > If so, go to Control Panel and select >Windows Sidebar This problem is usually caused by a missing scripting run-time registration.Registering VBScript.DLLRegistering the vbscript.dll file from an admin Command Prompt fixes the problem. check over here
So then, I downloaded the Microsoft FixIt and ran it, then I restarted my system and the calendar was still the same. First close all your gadgets Go your C:\ drive Go to Users\
How do I get the last lines of dust into the dustpan? I made the registry key change to "C:\Windows\system32\vbscript.dll" and that fixed it. Hopefully it will help you too. > Best of luck. > > Harry. > > > > "Joe Bloggs" wrote in message > news:... > > I think I've exhausted all share|improve this answer answered Sep 26 '10 at 2:11 Sathya♦ 46.9k27140236 That does the trick.
- Please tell if there is anything that I can do or if this is a bug that come3 with this type of computer I at first believed that it was on
- but i have no idea what the other process is.
- Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Here's how it works: Anybody can ask a question Anybody can answer The best answers are voted up and rise to the
- Right-click on Taskbar>start task manager>select process tab> select sidebar.exe>end process and then close it. (If sidebar.exe remains on process).
- I thought that my sidebar was damaged when I added the stock quote gadget and things started to go wonkey.
- More About Us...
- Here is a link to the removal tool http://service.mcafee.com/FAQDocument.aspx?id=TS101331