Windows Server 2003 Asp.net Not Working
Browse other questions tagged asp.net iis iis-6 windows-server-2003 or ask your own question. Just run the following command: cscript iisext.vbs /EnFile C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\aspnet_isapi.dll And If I now run the /ListFile command again, I will se that the ASP.NET 4 extension is now showing a little facebook google twitter rss Free Web Developer Tools Advanced Search Forum System Administration IIS ASP Pages not working in IIS 6.0 Thread: ASP Pages not working in IIS 6.0 Share Success! http://powerglobaldesigns.com/windows-server/windows-server-2003-unc-not-working.html
What does the letter 'u' mean in /dev/urandom? This tab also does not appear if only one version of ASP.NET is allowed in the web service extensions." share|improve this answer edited Feb 15 '11 at 22:10 answered Feb 15 Now, if you read the other knowledge base article, it will tell you how to enable it. Why can I use named pipes to connect to SQL Server even if it's been disabled?
Enable Asp.net Windows 7
What is knot theory about, exactly? I've allowed ASP and ASP.Net Web Extensions. As an administrator, run the command "%systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_regiis -i". Thanks for dropping by and sharing your expertise.
- Is it normal to treat Math Theorems as "Black Boxes" Word to describe object that can be physically passed through Shortest path between two points with n hops more hot questions
- The ASP.NET tab does not appear on x64-based editions of Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2003 R2.
- If a Drow Druid uses Wild Shape to turn into a Spider, what is the range of their Darkvision?
- Use Aspnet_regiis.exe to configure the script maps that IIS uses for ASP.NET file name extensions.
- Faq Reply With Quote June 23rd, 2004,02:11 PM #7 No Profile Picture Doug G View Profile View Forum Posts Grumpier old Moderator Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)
- You simply need to add it as a new program from Control Panel or enable it by using the Configure Your Server wizard.Note When you use the Configure Your Server wizard or
- share|improve this answer answered Feb 25 '14 at 22:35 Mr.
- Also, in IE go to Tools - Internet Options - Advanced Options and uncheck the "show friendly http errors" setting to get more information about your error.
- When you first install IIS 6.0, it is locked down -- which means that only request handling for static Web pages is enabled, and only the World Wide Web Publishing Service
When the server receives a request for an ASP file, it processes server-side script code contained in the file to build the HTML Web page that is sent to the browser. While ASP.NET is largely syntax compatible with ASP, it also provides a new programming model and infrastructure for more secure, scalable, and stable applications. Try making a test.asp page with one line <% response.write "this is a test" %> Save as mytest.asp, when you run it you should get the line this is a test I too have seen this problem resolved a few times with the other answers.
For more information, see Knowledge Base article 315158, .ProceduresASP.NET, along with the .NET Framework version 1.1, is included with Windows Server 2003. Feedback to us â€¹ Previous Thread|Next Thread â€º This site is managed for Microsoft by Neudesic, LLC. | Â© 2016 Microsoft. For example create a test.asp file with some content and browse it. To correct this problem, follow the steps in the following procedure.ProceduresTo add read, execute, and list permissions for the ASPNET account on the root Web site or on a virtual directory1.In
Weird. When you request a page from your application, nothing happens and the request does not resolve.When you uninstalled and reinstalled IIS, the script maps that IIS uses for ASP.NET were broken. Make sure you have a .net 4.0 app pool or an asp.net 4.0 app pool set as active for the web app and also make sure that the app pool itself Well, it turns out that just because you install .NET 4 on Windows 2003 Server, youâ€™re not automatically allowed to use it i IIS!
Iis6 Asp.net Tab Missing
I still get the same error message. Thow Faq Reply With Quote June 22nd, 2004,04:11 PM #6 No Profile Picture phreaker-ca View Profile View Forum Posts Registered User Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts) Join Enable Asp.net Windows 7 Powered by Alpha Blog Engine Background photo credit: hector melo via Compfight cc Register Asp.net 4.0 With Iis But if you didn't notice, this is an ancient thread, and as a general rule resurrecting old threads is frowned upon. ====== Doug G ====== I've never been able to appreciate
Just had a look back into 'Add/Remove Componants' and drilled down further on the 'IIS' item. Didn't help. –Joshua Carmody Feb 16 '11 at 14:03 Running "aspnet_regiis.exe -norestart -s 'W3SVC/
Please click the link in the confirmation email to activate your subscription. I found the cause of the problem. Don't know why it needs ASP.NET application check box but it works!
North by North by North by South East Serial Output returns wrong ASCII Where do the white lines come from in my composite?
Graves 1012 add a comment| Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not. In addition, you may need to convert your web site to an application through the IIS management console. share|improve this answer answered Jun 17 '09 at 16:27 Jacob 47.5k1494168 add a comment| up vote 10 down vote By default, IIS has ASP support disabled in IIS6.
How do I fix this and switch my app to .NET 4.0? Exactly the same result. Then re-install. http://powerglobaldesigns.com/windows-server/windows-server-2003-sound-not-working.html Neil Faq Reply With Quote June 16th, 2004,10:44 PM #5 No Profile Picture Thow View Profile View Forum Posts Registered User Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts) Join