Windows Media Player Scrobbler Not Working
It's nuts. Viki I just checked my own configuration and its working perfectly well. And the track has been played for at least half its duration, or for 4 minutes (whichever occurs earlier.) 933 Comments Comment navigation ← Older Comments Newer Comments → Aaron June I want it to work nice and $ wouldn't be an issue if it was thus. http://powerglobaldesigns.com/windows-media/windows-media-player-apply-media-information-changes-not-working.html
User 15 Nov 2011, 21:37 nope nuffin [quote][b][user]Brynhilddam[/user][/b] said: nope nuffin[/quote] Permalink Quote [Deleted user] said... July 31, 2011 Added a "Super Secret Awesomely Helpful Setting" for anyone who has donated towards the efforts of the script's development. Now it has a broken heart saying "Last.fm has reported an error: Track not found". I uninstalled that and now the regular scrobbler won't work.
Sign in to make your opinion count. Utilisateur 6 juin 2010, 21h19m Stopped scrobbling three days ago. Utilisateur 21 juin 2010, 18h54m Mine stopped scrobbling about 2 hours ago, and I'm playing directly from the last.fm website. :'( [quote][b][user]AngyFirebomb[/user][/b] a dit : Mine stopped scrobbling about 2 hours Auto Corrections Group [quote][b][user]dankine[/user][/b] a dit : [quote][b][user]sjoerdjuh-20[/user][/b] said: Mine doesn't scrobble anymore, either.. :( the program of Last.Fm on my Desktop doesn't even recognise i'm listening to a song in
- Help, please?[/quote] Lien permanent Citer opirox a dit :...
- Simple Last.fm Scrobbler on Android scrobbles the same track OK like the official desktop version for WMP does.
- At first, I thought it was related to punctuation in the song title, but that doesn't appear to be the issue.
- Daniel Slaughter May 30, 2013 at 4:09 am Hello Maisy - Thank you for the details!
- Out of curiosity, where does the script put the "Last.fm Requires Authentication"?
- It should be backwards compatible in the event not everyone has gotten the new update.
- I'm using the latest version of WMP and have gone into Options > Plugins, but there isn't an Other section that I can find that will let me fix the settings
- Updated greasemonkey few days ago and I thought that it might be it, but getting back to older version didn't resolve the issue.
- Use getAttribute() instead. @ https://ssl.gstatic.com/music/fe/4c7a10b9d60186121fcc41fae5c64412/listen_extended_b2b52c8b0662c265914c044480fa698eebf4c811.js:255 [14:18:05.434] TypeError: ol is undefined @ file:///Users/Rubinstein/Library/Application%20Support/Firefox/Profiles/tzjx7ekg.default/gm_scripts/Google_Music_Player_Enhancements/google_music_player_enha.user.js:47 Daniel Slaughter May 17, 2013 at 4:46 am Reply Thank you Rubinstein.
Utilisateur 19 juin 2010, 8h47m dude im having this same trouble its bullshit every now and then it will scrobble a few but im still missing heaps is this normal? and follow the set-up guide as per it's instructions. I'm listening to organic stereo now, the first 5 tracks scrobbled fine, after that it seems it can't read the artist tag, I've compared track 5 and 6 in Tag&Rename and If anyone experiences duplicate scrobbling in a row, please let me know (Thank you Onur, Gabor, and everyone else who helped test it).
You should then be redirected back to your Google Music Player. Daniel Slaughter May 18, 2013 at 5:29 am This is an error in Google's source (or possibly another plugin you have installed). Turns out, its pretty easy. User 14 Nov 2011, 21:41 Hey guys, anything? :( [quote][b][user]thetimewarp[/user][/b] said: Hey guys, anything? :([/quote] Permalink Quote Brynhilddam said...
Phill February 24, 2013 at 10:12 am Thanks for the answer, Daniel. Thanks Daniel. 🙂 Daniel Slaughter March 28, 2013 at 4:56 am Reply You are more than welcome. I checked the "third party cookies" setting and disabled Adblock for Google Play. Kyle May 23, 2013 at 12:13 pm Reply Hi Daniel - huge fan, thanks for this project!
paulnmaxwell 4,631 views 1:52 Jak scrobblować z YouTube do Last.fm - Duration: 4:32. App acknowledges plays but they aren't appearing on my profile. [quote][b][user]Skyblast[/user][/b] a dit : +1, Scrobbling not working at all yesterday or this morning for me. Loading... FWIW Maisy May 19, 2013 at 11:24 am Reply I just wanted to say again, the "not scrobbling ever so often" problem is continuing.
The ‘last.fm' text in the top right corner is greyed, missing the heart icon etc. http://powerglobaldesigns.com/windows-media/windows-media-player-share-media-not-working.html Fixed a bug where some people were not seeing the love/unlove heart icon. Sign in to add this video to a playlist. August 23, 2013 Fixed a bug where disabling scrobbling would still scrobble.
Daniel Slaughter March 9, 2013 at 8:54 am Reply Hello Sean - I just released a server update which should fix the problem you were seeing. At least it's easy to disallow per site. Utilisateur 20 juin 2010, 15h53m I'm having trouble scrobbling as well :( [quote][b][user]misskris123[/user][/b] a dit : I'm having trouble scrobbling as well :([/quote] Lien permanent Citer John_OMH a dit :... http://powerglobaldesigns.com/windows-media/windows-media-player-media-sharing-not-working.html Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.
Needless to say nothing is being scrobbled either. Fixed a bug where multiple Scrobbles could occur in a row under very rare circumstances. Because wmp is a pos it turns it off. [quote][b][user]Ziomek2000[/user][/b] said: Which version of WMP are you using?[/quote] The latest one apparently...[/quote] I overlooked this information. :) thetimewarp: http://www.last.fm/forum/34905/_/638519/_/13398212[/quote][/quote] Permalink Quote
Thanks for the update though!
Daniel Slaughter March 12, 2013 at 7:33 am Reply I do not understand your question. Highly recommended. Because wmp is a pos it turns it off. [quote][b][user]Ziomek2000[/user][/b] said: Which version of WMP are you using?[/quote] The latest one apparently...[/quote] Permalink Quote Brynhilddam said... check over here I'm on a mac, btw.[/quote] Same problem here.
I'm running Windows 7 and followed your instructions step-by-step. Looking For An Antivirus? I tried everything.