Windows Print Screen Not Working On Xp
See More ↓ #4 Derek March 2, 2013 at 11:49:59 Usually with this type of post they never come back. HandyAndy Tech Tips 264,090 views 3:04 How to Print Screen (copy page) - Duration: 1:09. You can only upload videos smaller than 600MB. However there is nothing to paste. http://powerglobaldesigns.com/print-screen/windows-print-screen-not-working.html
Click on Snipping Tool. 3. Back to top #4 dc3 dc3 Arachibutyrophobia Members 26,538 posts ONLINE Gender:Male Location:Sierra Foothills of Northern Ca. You never know when one will leave you. Neither "Print Screen" or "Alt+Print Screen" work.
Print Screen Not Working Windows 7
Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - thanks! I sent an email (outlook). I think this is easier to take a screen shot than the snipping tool if you want the whole screen.
That was weeks ago so I wouldn't want to do that now even if I could. Phantom010, Dec 8, 2012 #10 Phantom010 Trusted Advisor Joined: Mar 9, 2009 Messages: 34,580 One more thing. The snipped image is then opened within the Snipping Tool, but is also copied to the Windows clipboard for use in other applications. Print Screen Not Working Windows 8 Hmmm.
Which keys should I press? Print Screen Not Working Windows 10 As I can use the same keyboard on another computer and it works just fine. But the Print Screen key still won't copy the screen to the Clipboard. I have Norton 360.
In free-form snip mode, draw around the area you want to be captured. Print Screen Stopped Working Double-click it to merge it to the registry. Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? hossmad1 · 9 years ago 0 Thumbs up 0 Thumbs down Comment Add a comment Submit · just now Report Abuse You may have to also hit the Function key (Fn)
- As a test, try the On-Screen Keyboard: Start > All Programs > Accessories > Accessibility > On-Screen Keyboard Does PrintScreen work?
- Log in or Sign up Tech Support Guy Home Forums > Operating Systems > Windows XP > Computer problem?
- The button would work again after restarting the computer.
- ITDunce, Dec 9, 2012 #14 ITDunce Thread Starter Joined: Dec 7, 2012 Messages: 11 Phantom010 said: ↑ One more thing.
- OK, I did this and attached the file.
- Then you may crop if you like. 4.
- Worked fine.
- You can only upload a photo (png, jpg, jpeg) or a video (3gp, 3gpp, mp4, mov, avi, mpg, mpeg, rm).
- It's OK, they know me here Local time:11:50 AM Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:11 PM Have you tried clicking the Paste icon in Paint if that is what you are
Print Screen Not Working Windows 10
Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Remove allDisconnect The next video is startingstop Loading... To return to the way you were, Click Start > Run > type regedit Press Enter. Print Screen Not Working Windows 7 Here's one you might like to look at: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/prin... Print Screen Button Not Working Windows 10 PrintingExperience123 342,845 views 4:49 How to take a screenshot in Windows 10 (Print Screen & Paint + Snipping Tool) - Duration: 3:04.