Windows 7 Mouse Wheel Click Not Working
Copyright © 2006-2016 How-To Geek, LLC All Rights Reserved Skip to main content Switch language Skip to search X Tap here to go to the mobile version of the site. Please join our friendly community by clicking the button below - it only takes a few seconds and is totally free. I tried going to mouse settings in windows, but I can`t see a setting for wheel-press (just wheel-turn). Modified February 25, 2014 at 3:04:42 PM PST by James FredMcD Top 10 Contributor 2483 solutions 33158 answers Posted 2/25/14, 3:24 PM Open 'about:config'. http://powerglobaldesigns.com/not-working/windows-xp-mouse-wheel-not-working.html
Middle Click Functionality Disabled on Windows 10 upgrade . . . Top Kudoed Posts Subject kudos Re: Lenovo ACPI driver not installing 3 Re: Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607) ? 2 Re: Lenovo Yoga 2 13 won't shut down Windows 10 I can tell you it has nothing to do with what type of OS you have. Yet the middle mouse button itself won't work at all, regardless of what it is assigned.
Middle Click Not Working Windows 7
I tried another mouse which worked just fine, tried the M60 on another PC and the middle mouse button did not work. Also, when I press it in Windows, it does not pop me the ALT+TAB or the WIN+TAB screen. Logitech TrainableMan, May 6, 2014 #4 Jina Spinella Joined: Apr 9, 2014 Messages: 5 Likes Received: 0 TrainableMan said: So are you running the Setpoint or Flowscroll software? Also if you read, this issue was not just in Firefox. '''Inqy''', what is the mouse specifically as maybe somebody has the same or maybe find the cause and or fix
- TrainableMan, May 7, 2014 #8 jefboyardee Joined: Nov 27, 2013 Messages: 149 Likes Received: 10 I found myself in a similar situation.
- All Forum Topics Previous Topic Next Topic Reply Topic options Subscribe to RSS Feed Mark Topic as New Mark Topic as Read Float this Topic to the Top Bookmark Subscribe Printer
- Other than automatic Firefox updates both my system as a whole and Firefox have been stable following the "It ain't broke so don't fix it!" model.
- So it's clearly the mouse, I naturally assumed it was Firefox since strangely enough the mouse worked just fine outside it for a while until I started messing around here.
- Are there any other registry values I should be trying?I had the same problem and found the solution:Like duganmatt said, you have to change (on my computer slightly different)HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2158515036-987303324-3988316896-1001\SOFTWARE\Synaptics\SynTPEnh\UltraNavPS2TrackPointMode from 1214
- any thoughts ?
How do I make the scroll wheel on my mouse work? Modified February 25, 2014 at 1:57:38 PM PST by Inqy James Top 25 Contributor Moderator 1142 solutions 7909 answers Posted 2/25/14, 3:03 PM Helpful Reply Well for autoscroll have you made There will be a way to change what your middle click does. 99% of the time it's default, but some times it's set up to do different things. Mouse Middle Click Not Working Windows 10 ALT+TAB `cause WIN+TAB shows the windows differently.
What is the make/model of mouse you use? Middle Mouse Button Click Not Working Are there any other registry values I should be trying? 0 Kudos Reply aftowmar Paper Tape Posts: 1 Registered: 10-19-2016 Location: PL Message 7 of 8 (5,034 Views) Re: FIXED! I want to confirm that the button works on other programs and games with no issues. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/mouse-wheel-buttonmouse3-doesnt-works/8928706c-039a-4fb8-a364-544f37834a48 This helped me too 2 Kudos Reply Mark_Lenovo Former Administrator Posts: 8,592 Topics: 428 Kudos: 1,560 Solutions: 347 Registered: 11-19-2007 Location: US Message 2 of 8 (25,249 Views) Re: FIXED!
Aurora is not another browser but is the name of one of the four main development channels of Firefox where 29.0a2 is currently on. Mouse Wheel Not Working Windows 7 And I didn`t have any other utility. So, my most used action within Firefox was utilizing the middle mouse button in order to open a new tab on a link. This is where Firefox finds information it needs to run.
Middle Mouse Button Click Not Working
Cray Cray!I was losing it trying to fix it....reinstalling, rebooting, trying old drivers....nothing worked.....then finally I found this post about the same problem in windows 8...In my case, with windows 10 http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/65745-63-middle-mouse-button-lost For me the other solution does not work under Windows 10 (clean install) . Middle Click Not Working Windows 7 The time now is 03:27 PM.