Window.opener Firefox Not Working
Ask a question Quick access Forums home Browse forums users FAQ Search related threads Remove From My Forums Asked by: The window.opener property will be unavailable when a window is opened Is this a bug or is there something wrong with my code ? Its like using a typewriter without tippex Is it a bug - or should i call a cleat() function which i do not know right now ... ? Lucene analytics index constantly loads HDD What's this hole with a lock symbol on the back of my monitor? http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9902677/window-opener-is-null-in-firefox
Parent.window.opener Is Null
Privacy statement Help us improve MSDN. In Sub-sub.htm page, I want to invoke the window.opener property to call sth, however, it does not work on some browsers: IE : OK FF: Failed Safari: Failed Chrome: Failed Is In this case, the program cannot get the window.openner since the sub page has been closed.
Window.opener.document.getelementbyid Not Working
- Why can I use named pipes to connect to SQL Server even if it's been disabled?
- And moreover it works in all the non-IE browsers also.
- Even the declaration is so important as it tells the browser to interpret the html document on the basis of some W3C standards, if you don’t include
- Watch the Connect(); 2016 livestream NOW to hear the latest on developer and cloud technologies from Scott Guthrie!
- var mainWindowAsVariable = window.parent.Variable2; Friday, April 22, 2011 11:01 AM 0 Sign in to vote Hi Bilgin, Thanks for your reply.
- Monday, February 21, 2011 6:08 AM 0 Sign in to vote HTML related tags, like ,