> Not Working
> Window.open Ie8 Not Working
Window.open Ie8 Not Working
If not then lets discuss,Alternate method. I tried turningoff popupblocker also. Not the answer you're looking for? Should I report it? have a peek at this web-site
Window.open Not Working In Ie 11
Powered by vBulletinCopyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Window.open Not Working In Ie9
Join now > Blog Sign in Join ASP.NET Home Get Started Learn Hosting Downloads Community Overview Community Spotlight Articles of the Day What's new Community Blogs ASP.NET Team Events Hall Of http://powerglobaldesigns.com/not-working/window-open-not-working-in-ie7.html Not a member yet? discoduckDate Joined: 05/31/10Karma: 80Answers:0Bio:View Profile View Replies: Threaded Chronological (Earliest First) Chronological (Recent First) View Best Answer jordanlev replied on Apr 9, 2011 at 8:20 pm Permalink Best Answer Reply It Your other links, the ones without the rel attribute won't be assigned an onclick event listener, so there's no need for a return true. Window.open Ie11
- It appears similar to the obsolete "target" attribute.
- To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
- What I couldn't quickly pick up was whether an add-on popup blocker might stop modal windows working although, at first sight, it would appear not since a modal window does not
- Alphabetically permute a string GO OUT AND VOTE Is it normal to treat Math Theorems as "Black Boxes" Utensil that forms meat into cylinders Is Pluto a "proto-planet"?
- asked 4 years ago viewed 4321 times active 3 years ago Upcoming Events 2016 Community Moderator Election ends in 6 days Blog How We Make Money at Stack Overflow: 2016 Edition
- I removed the dashes and IE does not error out and in fact opens the window.
- Otherwise, the sURL is opened in the browser's search pane in Internet Explorer 5 or later. _self The current document is replaced with the specified sURL. _top sURL replaces any framesets
I don't like using window.open but a small window superimposed on the web page to supply additional information is useful. Also by having a popup the information being presented is still clearly related to the page from which it's being called. share|improve this answer answered Nov 8 '11 at 4:47 community wiki iohans add a comment| up vote 1 down vote What does position four represent, the one that has 'false' as Source Just dont put any spaces in the window name.
this helped me..
Or is it? Alternatively, you could use the X-UA-Compatible meta tag or header, and see if this can be resolved by resorting to the compatibility mode (I would personally use this as a last Mark as Spam Destroy Spammer This script will report this post as spam and add a permanent IP ban for this user, type "DESTROY" below to continue. Window.open New Tab This may not solve the problem.
Also, I think you should reduce the file size of the images on that page -- they are very large and it takes a long time for the page to load It turned out that the link to the application on the client's intranet was via IP address instead of name. The time now is 10:02 AM. What should I do after sending a file to print with a typo?
Why would a teen TV show need an FBI warning inside the Young Justice universe? The script in its original version and the one that 12 Pack Mack recommended works just fine in IE8 - final version. Not the answer you're looking for? Seems you have sth in 'mains.html' which reloads the parent window...
It is also fully standards-compliant. Back to top #11 Ingolme Ingolme Foxy Mod Moderator 12,477 posts Gender:Not Telling Interests:Web development, drawing, videogames, foxes. So if you are using old ones, they will throw script error in IE8. also you didn't write "wht is the exact content in strHTML ?" Warm Regards Kumar Harsh Reply sandipuchdad...
If anyone knows a better way of achieving a similar result I'd be delighted to learn of it. You can turn it off by Tools->Internet Options-> Pricacy(tab)-> Uncheck popup blocker option. Reply With Quote 08-30-2011,05:23 AM #9 oldcelt View Profile View Forum Posts Registered User Join Date Dec 2009 Posts 18 Originally Posted by criterion9 Did you read the article I linked The content of my original window was obliterated and replaced with the return value of window.open.
Thanks in advance.