Windows Live Mail Inbox Not Working
It's doable on WP10 mobile, though (but barely). 2 11 months ago Reply JohnStrk Got the email about this today. FIX: Drag the top edge of the Reading pane down from just below the column headings (From, Subject, Date). -OR- Change the View>Reading pane option to "Right of the message list" Who/what has the "server?" I can access the internet. The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. navigate here
Even worse, I could not find the update in my Installed Update list to uninstall it! Check it out. If anyone knows how I can get my subfolders back, please let me know. Thanks. 0 11 months ago Reply iamogi As far as I can tell, the uninstall and reinstall Not sure where else to look.
Windows Live Mail Update
Still, if you plan on sticking it out, you can go ahead and grab the required update from Microsoft. But the KB article has not been modified and there's no notification of the update that I can find. Help!
- Go do something since it may take awhile to download your mail. Hopefully you don't do the update.
- Outlook is far more powerful than Windows Live Mail and has more advanced features for emails, contacts, calendars and to-do lists.
- So if you install this update in Windows 10, it'll obviously break the Windows Live Mail program as the update was not intended for Windows 10.
- Now Microsoft has decided to retire DeltaSync protocol and the company is planning to replace it with Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) protocol which is also used by Microsoft Outlook program.
- Thanks! 0 11 months ago Reply ryankelsey7 I hate how all the new mail clients are removing the ability to delete multiple msgs with select all.
- Until Microsoft turns off DeltaSync on the server side completely, you should be able to move messages between accounts using WLM.
- Two examples are NirSoft’s Mail PassView and the Live Mail Password Decryptor from SecurityXploded.
- Im running win 7 64-bit Mar 7, 2013 #1 Jad Chaar TS Evangelist Posts: 6,477 +965 Try updating to the 2013 version: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/essentials-other-programs I tried Mail when it was
- Partly my own fault for not checking things properly, but it only happened because Microsoft forced the change on me. 0 4 months ago Reply RayUser Don't really understand it.
- I can no longer get it to work no matter what I do to uninstall, reinstall, repair] you might want to give eM Client at www.emclient.com a look. It can read
You will see: When you first open your inbox or another folder, set the reading pane to:(select) Show a message only after I select it Thanks and hope it works,SP Flag Forbidden Technologies jumps 25% after Microsoft deal Read more Microsoft’s final suggestion is to do your email in a web browser. The new mail program in W10 doesn't appear to meet my needs. Windows Live Mail Download Actually this update adds support for Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) protocol to Windows Live Mail program and also updates the existing Outlook, Hotmail, Live, MSN and other Microsoft email accounts settings in
View more comments most viewed The Guardian back to top home election 2016 US world opinion sports soccer tech selected arts lifestyle fashion business travel environment all sections close home election Live Mail Hotmail I'd use Windows 10's built-in email client, but the lack of a unified inbox is a killer. by larsrunoahnland / July 18, 2011 6:54 PM PDT My Windows live mail is not showing my inbox as a list. Windows Live Mail 2012 will not stop working, and you can still use it to download emails from any standard email service.
You can do this via a Microsoft page: Forgotten password and other sign-in problems, or use the password reset wizard at account.live.com. Windows Live Mail Windows 10 Our Commenting Policies